土曜日, 6月 24, 2006
[Blog is updated. Added posts for the following dates:
金曜日, 6月 23, 2006
木曜日, 6月 22, 2006
水曜日, 6月 21, 2006
火曜日, 6月 20, 2006
月曜日, 6月 19, 2006
日曜日, 6月 18, 2006
土曜日, 6月 17, 2006
金曜日, 6月 16, 2006
木曜日, 6月 15, 2006
水曜日, 6月 14, 2006
火曜日, 6月 13, 2006
Pictures are available for 6/13-6/19. Videos will be added when Google Video varifies them]
~~~~
slept alot today. but i feel so much better. I stayed in today and updated the blog, watched tv, etc.. but I think i'll actually do things tmw...i'm not sure what.
oh, and here are some lovely pictures.
There's this beer ad. Gubinama. ... howesan interperted it very well, i think!


[fin.]
金曜日, 6月 23, 2006
木曜日, 6月 22, 2006
水曜日, 6月 21, 2006
火曜日, 6月 20, 2006
月曜日, 6月 19, 2006
日曜日, 6月 18, 2006
土曜日, 6月 17, 2006
金曜日, 6月 16, 2006
木曜日, 6月 15, 2006
水曜日, 6月 14, 2006
火曜日, 6月 13, 2006
Pictures are available for 6/13-6/19. Videos will be added when Google Video varifies them]
~~~~
slept alot today. but i feel so much better. I stayed in today and updated the blog, watched tv, etc.. but I think i'll actually do things tmw...i'm not sure what.
oh, and here are some lovely pictures.
There's this beer ad. Gubinama. ... howesan interperted it very well, i think!


[fin.]