<$BlogRSDURL$>

金曜日, 6月 09, 2006

Howesan came to Japan. I got lost going to the airport because I took the train in the wrong direction. But when I got there, howesan didn't have a giant apple as expected but was chillin' with her headphones on. We left the airport and after I got us lost a bit more, we got to tokyo station and had dinner.

But... at tokyo station, howesan found her two favorite things in the world. Captin' Jack Sparrow:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And penguins! Sugoine! (howesan is holding a wonderful suica card.. isn't that "special"??)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Yay- Dinner.
We had a very japanesey dinner of pizza. (i was craving pizza.. it's been over a month)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And here's the lovely howesan posing in the traditional japanese style...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And contemplating her pizza....
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And finally... she used WESTERN UTENSILS! (WITH PIZZA!!) for shame, howesan.
(then i got the look of death. It's great to feel loved.... i think that means she wanted me to stop taking pictures.... oh, look at our 950 yen pizza and our 500 yen coke... only 190mL... crazy!)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

yay. so we got back to akasaka weekly mansion ok and now we're going to watch some japanese dubbed harry potter 3. it's fantastic.
(oh, and bill- howesan says "hi" back.)

[fin.]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?