土曜日, 5月 27, 2006
today i'm hopefully going to a museum....
it should be happening soon...
---
[about Friday]
Yesterday I had to finish my tutoring training. So, i went to TUJ. And I saw some more subway art.
Crab.

After training... which was a huuuuge waste of time.. i went to the dollar store to get a binder. Also, there was a puppy grooming place on the way. It was called Jam Candy and I have no idea why.

it was pricy.. about 16 bucks for 15 min. but... maybe not that expensive now that I think of it... Isn't puppy grooming usually about 30 bucks or so, and that usually takes about half an hour a piece.

any who, there were puppy clothes in shop nextdoor.

girly puppy clothes

more masculine puppy clothes...


and on the way back there was this odd shop.

I came back and at dinner time, danielle and I went out and got thai.
then, we went to a grocery store and bought fruit. There weas this odd shaped seed.. so i took a picture.

yeah. it was a wasted day. but meh. some days are like that.
[fin.]
it should be happening soon...
---
[about Friday]
Yesterday I had to finish my tutoring training. So, i went to TUJ. And I saw some more subway art.
Crab.

After training... which was a huuuuge waste of time.. i went to the dollar store to get a binder. Also, there was a puppy grooming place on the way. It was called Jam Candy and I have no idea why.

it was pricy.. about 16 bucks for 15 min. but... maybe not that expensive now that I think of it... Isn't puppy grooming usually about 30 bucks or so, and that usually takes about half an hour a piece.

any who, there were puppy clothes in shop nextdoor.

girly puppy clothes

more masculine puppy clothes...


and on the way back there was this odd shop.

I came back and at dinner time, danielle and I went out and got thai.
then, we went to a grocery store and bought fruit. There weas this odd shaped seed.. so i took a picture.

yeah. it was a wasted day. but meh. some days are like that.
[fin.]